Saturday, August 21, 2010

August Twenty-One, Two Thousand + Ten

I forgot to mention the other day that for ECH416 I received 10 out of 10 for the online quiz component.

I will add my study notes up over the next few days for this assignment.

I really like that ECH416 gives you the option to decide what you want to do for the other two 45% assignments. While I do generally go better in exam-style situations, I don't feel that I want to this time. I have read over the essay topics and feel that these are better suited to me and my future within ECE.

Today I am spending relaxing, trying to shake this nasty cough. Though I dare say that sometime today I will write up the one page document for the teachers on ECHP444 to look over in relation to the portfolio.

No comments:

 

2010 Carly Lloyd: Semester Two | Two Thousand + Ten | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs