Tuesday, September 7, 2010

September Seven, Two Thousand + Ten

It has been a little while since I managed to get this updated. It is always on my to do list of an afternoon but I just never manage to get here, but I don't manage to get anything else done either. I feel that this is definitely something that I need to work on. I need to ensure that I am getting these reflections done and ready at the end of each day of my internship, for me I think that this can be a resourceful tool for me as a beginning teacher to look at the changes that I am making over the duration of the ten week period.

So, today being seven thirty in the morning, I have already figured out exactly what needs to be done today and I will make sure I cross off all these on this list:

:: Make the resources I need for the rest of the term
:: Write up any individual plans that need to be done
:: Finish typing up observations and work sample annotations
:: Print off everything that I have typed up
:: Show the linking between the planning and the observations
:: Go through and begin to fill in the areas of the portfolio and PIP that I can

I am a person who loves to write lists. I find that I can achieve more when I have everything written in front of me and I know exactly what needs to be done.

No comments:

 

2010 Carly Lloyd: Semester Two | Two Thousand + Ten | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs